I was able to finally expose my images and I learnt how to prepare them from the previous brief. I had to make sure that all four images were exposed so I could begin to print and layer the image. the following week I was able to start printing the image unlike the previous print this would be a layering effect and I had to place the print right on top of each other to eventually build upon the image. With each layer I had to make sure that I printed using the right colours that fit the bill for the CMYK format. Although I wasn’t able to complete the print itself I’m still glad I was able to do the process and I wanted to complete the print but I just ran out of time.
What worked well was the placement of the images onto the print .as I had never used this form of print making before it was something I was able to learn and I appreciated learning a new skill. What didn’t work so well was how I wasn’t able to finish the print as I was only able to add the colours of yellow and pink and because they are bright colours, the print couldn’t really be seen and it didn’t come out very clear.
I can improve for next time by allowing myself to have enough time to actually finish the print and to the highest quality. What would I would have differently would have been to go back and actually finish the print rather than leaving it incomplete as I could have seen what it would have looked like with all the layers and I could have stated that I have completed a multi-colour print. What I was missing was just to add the back and blue layers. However having reflected on the work I think I would have finished the print with the layer of the blue as I think adding the black would have been too saturated and the layers underneath wouldn’t have been able to be seen.